How did you plan Virat’s wicket? You knew he was going to play every delivery. Didn’t you?
To be honest, I had a second guess that I’m going to try and bowl him to the end of the mark and T20 is a tough game. On one of the days he could’ve just flown that delivery out for a six, but luck was on our side today and we managed to get the hunt.
How important was that spell from Dan Christian initially?
Dan managed to pull us back first. The RCB batsmen never seemed to get hold of him in terms of what he was doing with the ball, varying his lengths and his pace very well, and I don’t think the boys managed to pick him up well. To concede 26 runs in his four overs is a brilliant effort. Although he went wicketless, he contributed to the fall of wickets on the other end.
MS Dhoni stumped AB de Villiers. What do you think about his glove work behind the stumps?
He’s got amazing hands. If your foot is out of the crease even by a millimetre, you’re gone.
Read More :
- Top 10 Best Bowling Performances In T20I
- Top 10 Cricket Records Thay May Never Be Broken
- Top 10 Best Finishers in Cricket History.
- The Best Top 10 Bowlers In The World Of Cricket
- Top Worst Racism Discrimination In The History Of Cricket.
- The Top 10 Best Cricketers Of All Time
- Top 10 Best Cricket Facts You Never Noticed
- Top 10 Best Cricket Stadiums In The World
- Top 10 longest Sixes In International Cricket
- Top 10 Best Cricket Umpires of all Time