According to the espncricinfo ,Pakistan’s tour of West Indies has been extended by two T20Is with a total of four now scheduled between Barbados and Trinidad & Tobago to kick off the start of Pakistan’s seven-week tour of the Caribbean. The additional fixtures have also caused a shift in dates for the first of the originally scheduled pair of T20Is.
The tour itinerary originally comprised two T20Is, three ODIs and three Tests starting with a T20I in Trinidad & Tobago on March 31. The tour will now begin in Barbados on March 26 with the first of the now four T20Is. The other additional T20I will then take place on March 30 in Trinidad while the third T20I is pushed back to April 1.
Read More :
- Top 10 Best Bowling Performances In T20I
- Top 10 Cricket Records Thay May Never Be Broken
- Top 10 Best Finishers in Cricket History.
- The Best Top 10 Bowlers In The World Of Cricket
- Top Worst Racism Discrimination In The History Of Cricket.
- The Top 10 Best Cricketers Of All Time
- Top 10 Best Cricket Facts You Never Noticed
- Top 10 Best Cricket Stadiums In The World
- Top 10 longest Sixes In International Cricket
- Top 10 Best Cricket Umpires of all Time