fghanistan wicketkeeper-batsman Mohammad Shahzad has been charged by the ICC for violating the anti-doping code. Shahzad was tested on January 17 at the ICC Academy in Dubai, in an out-of-competition test, and the sample was analysed at a WADA-accredited laboratory in Salt Lake City. It was found to contain a prohibited substance, Clenbuterol, according to the ICC.
Read More :
- Top 10 Best Bowling Performances In T20I
- Top 10 Cricket Records Thay May Never Be Broken
- Top 10 Best Finishers in Cricket History.
- The Best Top 10 Bowlers In The World Of Cricket
- Top Worst Racism Discrimination In The History Of Cricket.
- The Top 10 Best Cricketers Of All Time
- Top 10 Best Cricket Facts You Never Noticed
- Top 10 Best Cricket Stadiums In The World
- Top 10 longest Sixes In International Cricket
- Top 10 Best Cricket Umpires of all Time