New Zealand v South Africa, 1st Test, Dunedin, 5th day : Neil Broom is ready to make his Test debut after being called up to replace Ross Taylor who was ruled out of the second Test against South Africa in Wellington due to his calf strain. Taylor will be reassessed ahead of the final match of the series in Hamilton.
“Neil has been around the one day group for a period of time and been very successful,” Williamson said. “He has played a lot of domestic cricket and been around for a long period of time.”
Hesson, the New Zealand coach, said: “We’ve got an inexperienced batting line up so we were keen to have somebody with plenty of playing experience, someone who can play pace well and Neil has seen a little bit of South Africa before. We are going to miss Ross and that calming influence in the middle order, but it does provide an opportunity for Neil to step up and show us that he is ready for Test cricket.”
Read More :
- Top 10 Best Bowling Performances In T20I
- Top 10 Cricket Records Thay May Never Be Broken
- Top 10 Best Finishers in Cricket History.
- The Best Top 10 Bowlers In The World Of Cricket
- Top Worst Racism Discrimination In The History Of Cricket.
- The Top 10 Best Cricketers Of All Time
- Top 10 Best Cricket Facts You Never Noticed
- Top 10 Best Cricket Stadiums In The World
- Top 10 longest Sixes In International Cricket
- Top 10 Best Cricket Umpires of all Time