Knights handed Cape Cobras a 148-run drubbing after Rudi Second’s sixth List A century set up Knights’ bonus-point victory in Cape Town, a result that helped them remain in contention for the title. It was the Knights’ biggest win in tournament history.
Dayyaan Galiem top-scored with 41, and put on 43 runs for the sixth wicket with Aviwe Mgijima (19). Rosier (3-29) then chipped away at the tail with his legspin to help Knights skittle Cobras out for 152 in 32 overs.
Titans beat table-toppers Dolphins by 33 runs in a rain-curtailed contest in Durban to move to within one point of the top spot. Defending 205 from 40 overs, Titans removed the Dolphins openers inside the first three overs, before rain reduced the game further. Just 16 runs, and six overs, were knocked off the revised D/L calculations. Handy cameos from Sarel Erwee (38) and Khaya Zondo (41) kept Dolphins in the hunt, but regular wickets effectively killed the game. Left-arm spinner Shaun von Berg finished with figures of 4 for 40, while medium-pacer Junior Dala took 3 for 26.
Read More :
- Top 10 Best Bowling Performances In T20I
- Top 10 Cricket Records Thay May Never Be Broken
- Top 10 Best Finishers in Cricket History.
- The Best Top 10 Bowlers In The World Of Cricket
- Top Worst Racism Discrimination In The History Of Cricket.
- The Top 10 Best Cricketers Of All Time
- Top 10 Best Cricket Facts You Never Noticed
- Top 10 Best Cricket Stadiums In The World
- Top 10 longest Sixes In International Cricket
- Top 10 Best Cricket Umpires of all Time