News: Sri Lanka v Bangladesh, 2nd Test, Colombo, 5th day Rangana Herath, the Sri Lanka captain, said he was confident of defending 191 in the fourth innings, although they would have liked more runs to work with. Herath has been the central figure in each of Sri Lanka’s five most recent home victories, when they have bowled out visiting sides for 171 (West Indies), 161, 183 and 160 (Australia), as well as dismissing Bangladesh for 197 in Galle.
“I really thought that we could defend it, because we have played games with India and Pakistan and defended low scores,” Herath said. “We also had three spinners. When we got two early wickets, I felt the same way, but after lunch they were in an attacking mood and scored some quick runs. That’s where the match slipped from us in the fourth innings.”
Read More :
- Top 10 Best Bowling Performances In T20I
- Top 10 Cricket Records Thay May Never Be Broken
- Top 10 Best Finishers in Cricket History.
- The Best Top 10 Bowlers In The World Of Cricket
- Top Worst Racism Discrimination In The History Of Cricket.
- The Top 10 Best Cricketers Of All Time
- Top 10 Best Cricket Facts You Never Noticed
- Top 10 Best Cricket Stadiums In The World
- Top 10 longest Sixes In International Cricket
- Top 10 Best Cricket Umpires of all Time