Suresh Raina has been named as the replacement for Ambati Rayudu in the Indian squad for the ODI series in England, the BCCI confirmed on Saturday (June 16).
“The All-India Senior Selection Committee has named Suresh Raina as Ambati Rayudu’s replacement in India’s ODI squad for the series against England. The announcement came after Rayudu failed to clear his fitness test that was held at National Cricket Academy in Bengaluru on Friday,” the BCCI statement read.
Squad: Virat Kohli (C), Shikhar Dhawan, Rohit Sharma, KL Rahul, Shreyas Iyer, Suresh Raina, MS Dhoni (WK), Dinesh Karthik, Yuzvendra Chahal, Kuldeep Yadav, Washington Sundar, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Jasprit Bumrah, Hardik Pandya, Siddarth Kaul, Umesh Yadav.
Untold Story Part 1, 2, 3 ,4 ,5 & 6 :
- The Calculated Gamble : Untold Cricket Story Part 1
- South African Sacrifice : Untold Cricket Story Part 2
- The Cult Heroes : Untold Cricket Story Part 3
- Untold Cricket Story Part 4 : When Sachin Tendulkar nominated Sourav Ganguly’s name for Captaincy
- Untold Cricket Story Part 5 : The Hated One India vs Sri Lanka World Cup 1996 Semifinal
- Untold Cricket Story Part 6 : Virat Kohli’s First Day In The Dressing Room