1. Sachin Tendulkar 99 (143) v South Africa, 2007 : Sachin Tendulkar was run out on 99 after incorrect estimation of the second run. India’s most renowned cricketer Sachin Tendulkar has scored in 90s 17 times in ODIs and 10 times in Test cricket and holds the record for highest number of unlucky dismissals in the 90s (a total of 27 times) across all forms of international cricket.
2. Sanath Jayasuriya 99 (83) v England, 2003 : This incident was happened on the 10th game of the 2003 VB series. Sanath was tragically run out on 99 by Nasser Hussain.
3. Adam Gilchrist 99 (88) v Sri Lanka, 2003 : In 2003 World Cup, After winning the toss Australia made a total score of 319 but partnership between Ricky Ponting and Adam Gilchrist was broke out and Adam unluckily run out on 99.
4. Eoin Morgan 99 (134) v Scotland, 2006 : Playing in the division one game of the European championship, against Scotland Ireland. Morgan who made 99 was run out by Smith.
5. Graeme Smith 99 (106) v Sri Lanka, 2002 : Smith was out for 99 when chancing the arm of Sanath Jayasuriya.
TOP 10 CRICKET RECORDS LIST :
- Top 10 Most Sixes Record In Career
- Top 10 Richest Cricketers In The World
- Top 10 Most Stumpings Record In Career
- Top 10 Cricket Records Thay May Never Be Broken
- The Best Top 10 Bowlers In The World Of Cricket
- The Top 10 Best Cricketers Of All Time
- Top 10 Best Cricket Facts You Never Noticed
- Top 10 Best Cricket Stadiums In The World
- Top 10 longest Sixes In International Cricket
- Top 10 Biggest Fights in Cricket History Ever
- Top 10 Fastest 100 In One Day International Cricket
- Top 10 Batsmen with the most number of fours in Career