News: For the upcoming test ,Left-arm wristspinner Kuldeep Yadav has replaced the legspinner Amit Mishra for the one-off Test against Bangladesh, which begins in Hyderabad on Thursday. Mishra, who was part of India’s last Test XI, did not train with the team on Tuesday after having injured his knee. This was the maiden Test call-up for Kuldeep.
He (Mishra) injured in T20 international against England on February 1. He has been advised rest by the India medical team, and will undergo further assessment in due time.
Kuldeep played the practice match against the Bangladeshis, returning figures of 1 for 32 and 2 for 2. He has also been named for the three-day tour game against the Australians on February 16. He was part of the Rest of India squad in the Irani Cup match but failed to take a wicket. He has played 22 first-class games for 81 wickets at an average of 33.11.
India’s Test squad has three other spinners: R Ashwin, Ravindra Jadeja and Jayant Yadav. Jayant, who was injured for India’s last Test, has proved his fitness by turning out for Haryana in the domestic T20 competitions and in the tour match against Bangladeshis.
Read More :
- Top 10 Best Bowling Performances In T20I
- Top 10 Cricket Records Thay May Never Be Broken
- Top 10 Best Finishers in Cricket History.
- The Best Top 10 Bowlers In The World Of Cricket
- Top Worst Racism Discrimination In The History Of Cricket.
- The Top 10 Best Cricketers Of All Time
- Top 10 Best Cricket Facts You Never Noticed
- Top 10 Best Cricket Stadiums In The World
- Top 10 longest Sixes In International Cricket
- Top 10 Best Cricket Umpires of all Time